1. In becoming aware of our own awareness and in suspending our mind, rather than having awareness focus on the mind and within the mind, awareness focuses within- awareness on awareness. By holding this awareness of awareness, entering this awareness, and becoming this awareness, this innermost awareness reveals itself or shows itself as the beingness of our own being, which is actually the beingness of being itself. Awareness and the beingness of being are in oneness. They are the same. Through awareness we enter the beingness of our own being. We enter awareness and we can become the beingness of our own being. The awareness field and the beingness of being are ultimately the same oneness.
2. In awareness we can experience the difference and the oneness of a being and the beingness of being itself.
3. A being is something and not nothing.
4. The beingness of Being is not something and not nothing.
5. The beingness of being can manifest in a being and manifest infinite beings. The beingness of being manifest the world in which a being manifest. The beingness of being manifest the life of the being, manifest the experiences of the being. In the withdrawal of the beingness of being, the being disappears-- the being dies; there is the death of the being. What remains is the beingness of being of that being and its qualities: spaciousness, openness, energy, light and compassion or pure love. Primordial awareness remains.
6. A being can realize the beingness of its own being. In doing so, it is both authentic, liberated and complete. Realizing the beingness of your own being is realization. A being, by becoming what it is, (that is, becoming the beingness of being of itself) becomes the beingness of being. There is only one beingness of being. In the coming and going of beings, in the appearing and disappearing of beings, there is only one beingness of being. In death, what remains is always the beingness of being.
7. To experience the beingness of being is to experience oneness with all beings, since all beings are the manifestation of the beingness of being. There is only one beingness of being. Only one. The beingness of being is spaciousness, lucidity, and luminosity of light. The beingness of being is pure, the beingness of being is oneness, and the beingness of being is love- pure love… bodhichitta, vast spacious unbound affection.
8. This beingness of being is multidimensional, just as the nature of awareness is multidimensional. This is important: the ground of the beingness of being is pure being (dharmakaya), and as pure being it is not an entity and not a being. It is not a big being. The beingness of being gives itself to beings and shines through beings. The beingness of being is sublime knowingness- vast pure creative potential. The beingness of being is the Buddha nature, Shiva, Belovedness, or Christos.
9. The sambhogakaya dimension of the beingness of being manifests light and lucidity, energy and vortexes, and manifests the powers and qualities of the surging awareness… unbound radiant luminosity. This pre-reflective dimension is also called the archetypical dimension: the dimension of the deities, devas and dakinis. This is the beingness of being manifesting as apparitions- the deities and devas and dakinis. There are actually no entities in the beingness of being manifesting as the apparitions. These apparitions are configurations of the field of beingness… symbolic.
10. The beingness of being is a field infinite in its horizons- pervasive and extensive. The field is not a thing and does not exist as a thing, although the field does manifest things and entities. This is the nirmanakaya. In nirmanakaya there is the manifestation of appearances: sensuous appearance, sensuous sounds and taste, pleasure and pain, love and hate. This is the dimension of the flesh, of the earth element. The human is nirmanakaya. The human person is a thing and not a thing. The very personhood, the very subjectivity of the person is the opening of the beingness of being in a being, in a person. Human beings are places or openings. As a singular entity or singular being, the beingness of being manifests as a presence. The beingness of being manifests as appearances- sensuous appearances. Sensuous presence within the context of gnosis, knowingness permeates the three dimensions of the beingness of being.
11. The beingness of being is the bodhichitta-- pure love… consciousness. A human being can experience the field of beingness as its own self. The human being has a mind but is not simply mind. The human being is a being who can dissolve itself into the beingness of being.
12. What is most wonderful is that by feeling the beingness of being in another being, the beingness of being can be felt in oneself. By feeling the beingness of being in oneself, the beingness of being can be felt in the other. The beingness of being is the doorway into oneness. The oneness is the beingness of being manifesting between two beings, between 5 beings, infinite beings, beings of the past, beings of the present and beings of the future. The beingness of being is ultimately timeless awareness… the 4thtime. The fourth time is not the past, not the present, not the future, but timeless awareness itself.
13. The beingness of being is knowingness, is gnosis, is pure perception, is direct perception. This beingness of being can be directly experienced by human beings through focusing within themselves. A human being can completely establish him/herself in the beingness of his/her own being. And the beingness of being is manifesting through them into others-- there is the transmission of radiance… intergiveness.
14. The beingness of being is profound giveness. It is the primordial gift… to everyone and everything… The beingness of being cannot be won by virtue and neither can it be lost by badness. The beingness of being is beyond good and evil, beyond truth and falsity and beyond better and best, beyond pleasure and pain, beyond sweetness and suffering.
15. The beingness of being is beyond all polarities, and so each one must confront the flaw of benefit and harm, virtue and evilness. Liberation, natural liberation, takes place by experiencing all phenomena as karma, experiencing everything within the field of awareness. To experience everything (all phenomena, all events, all karma) as the manifestation of the beingness of being… all karma takes place within the beingness of being. All karma is the manifestation of the beingness of being, manifesting as phenomena, as appearance, as experience, as events, as dramatic surges of luminous energy unfolding relentlessly.
16. Liberation by view one sees through or into phenomena as the beingness of being and experiences all phenomena as the beingness of being, not as belief, but as direct experience. Natural liberation is the experience of everything just as it is. Everything is liberated through experiencing everything within the field of awareness-- the field of the beingness of being.
17. Karma is the unfolding of life within the concealment and unconcealment of the beingness of being. The beingness of being manifests everything and every experience both within you and outside of you, the situations, etc. Your life is the unfolding of karma. Your karma is the direct path of realization. Just as it is the karmic world, your karmic experience in its manifestation echoes the concealment and unconcealment of the beingness of being which is light… radiant light.
18. So to be in the awareness field is to be and experience the beingness of being in all experience, and in all the beings, and in all the actions of this world. The field illuminates all experience as the beingness of being itself. Experiencing the beingness of being as one’s own experience and the experience of the unfolding of karma is realization.
19. Given the manifestation of the beingness of being as your being and as your life, your karma does not depend on simplistic notions of causality, such that your life simply reflects past actions… or for every action there is a reaction. This sounds nice if you are a ping pong ball, or billiard ball, or even an apple falling from a tree. Yet, as we know, causality is multidimensional complexity, multidependant. Think of the manifestation of the quantum field manifest in such diverse dimensions and such unpredictable ways. Karma is ineffable-- the juridical frame of karma is not the mysterious and wonderful unfolding of the karma of realization of what is, as it is.
20. The great yogie Dudjom Lingpa says that if you know the minds of people who continually devote their life to virtue and those who harm you, you will find that there is not much difference in the minds of both types of people as they both suffer from aversion and compulsive attachment, both suffer from hope, fear, and terror. If they can gain freedom it is because their awareness is free. Both are wandering in samsara. There is a short-term difference between virtue and harmful actions, and they both can give rise to suffering and happiness, both can prolong samsara. You should come to a definite conclusion, as you will confuse virtuous actions and the gathering of merit as gaining liberation. The gaining of liberation is a function of experiencing and embodying your very essence as primordial awareness, embodying the beingness of your own being, and going beyond your mind-- whether it is a good mind or bad mind, a strong mind or weak mind.
21. There is also liberation through conduct. View and conduct must be held in balance. View and conduct reflect each other. Liberation through conduct is knowing that your karma is your dharma, and your dharma is your karma. Dharma is action meeting the situation, the karmic situation. Dharma is how you meet the unfolding of the moment. That is why it is said the Buddha is now-ness… how you know and act in the moment. Knowledge is action. The secret conduct is how you integrate your action into the field of awareness and how action arises out of the field in the situation. Conduct is the action required by the situation… what fits the full moment. The more you are in the real of awareness, then the more you will meet the situation as it is. The more you are in the mind, you may miss the moment and miss the essence of the situation. To be in the bodichitta is to be in full awareness… compassion is not an affect among other affects. It is the very nature of gnosis… direct perception. The action itself brings forth bodichitta. Bodchitta is not loving kindness and a kind of sweet sentiment. It is the nature of unbound spaciousness of true cosmic affection… belovedness. The action of the situation brings forth the bodichitta… the beingness of being… maha suka.